Still, I've learnt a couple of things.
- In the middle of a personal training camp, on the designated "rest day", don't do a set of power intervals and then get taken out by Jon to be "manned up"
- After being "manned up", the most likely result for the next day will be a bimbling recovery ride, at a pace that a unicycling rhino would call slow
- Pro-cyclists, on a pro-cyclist training camp, probably don't have to go down the tip
- It's highly unlikely that they'll go shopping for socks in Winchester either, and end up buying expensive handbag presents
- And don't get me started on the temptations of hot pastie sellers and free samples in the posh chocolate shop. They don't sell many pasties in Lanzarote.
I needed some socks.